Monday, August 17, 2009

Getting Married to a Green Bay Fan



This beautiful cake is white cake with buttercream filling and frosting, topped with ribbon and fresh flowers.



The bride and groom's initials:




The groom's cake: white with buttercream.



The largest oval I could find wasn't big enough to get the 100 servings they were asking for, so I asked if I could supplement it with a smaller cake- something I think of when I think Green Bay and Wisconsin:



It all started with a cutting board. This is a cardboard cake circle covered with fondant, then painted with food colouring.





Then I added the "cheese". White cake with buttercream filling covered with fondant. I used food colouring to give it more depth.











Guaranteed to make a Packers fan happy!































1 comment:

Angie said...

I would love to feature you on Babble tonight, email me at angie@eclecticrecipes.com if it's okay if I feature you and your fab photos, thanks!